Little Honey Self Tan Products
Can I use Little Honey on my face?
Before you tan, you can rub an ice cube over your face to seal your pores. Little Honey works best, and just gives a glow, if you mix 2 parts Face Moisturizer to one spray of Little Honey. Just mix and apply and smooth down your neck. Be sure to wash your hands after to avoid any staining.
PREPARE – 5 min
- For the best result, prepare your skin by exfoliating well. Paying particular care to areas with dry or thicker skin (such as elbows, knees and ankles).
APPLY – 10 min
- Spray 2-3 pumps of the instant tanning mist onto your flawless blending glove and apply to bare, dry skin in a circular buffing motion.
- Start with the larger areas first (such as the shoulder), using most of the tan in your glove – then when it comes to going over the areas of the body that tend to grab (such as elbows, knees, and ankles) ‘flick’ what’s remaining in the glove over those areas – creating a fade to lighter coverage.
- Repeat these application steps, blending well until you are happy with your tan .
GO – 10 seconds
- Throw on your clothes and go!
We designed our self tan for busy people.
- It dries within 10 seconds of application
- Isn’t sticky
- Has little to no transfer onto clothes or sheets
- And has a light honey vanilla scent.
RINSE – 4 hours later
- Our self tan takes 4 hours to fully develop.
So even if you do leave it on overnight, or all day and then rinse it off several hours later – your Little Honey tan will be as dark as it will go, after those first 4 hours.
- While you’re tan is developing during that hour window, avoid water and sweating. Our tanning formula works while in contact with the skin, so getting it wet can increase the likelihood of an uneven tan or transfer onto clothes.
- If you do find your tan is uneven for whatever reason – we recommend a light exfoliation and light reapplication of that, and the surrounding area.
- To help make sure your instant tan looks great for as long as possible use a moisturiser to nourish and condition your skin.
- For a deeper tan, we recommend reapplying again the next day.